Sunday, October 17, 2010

Is that "Just For Men"


I have gotten a lot of interesting reactions for just a few minutes of hair coloring. I decided that a "rapper" in a lipsync probably couldn't have gray hair and that black would be a better color. Now I know what the ladies mean when they get a bad hair job. It didn't come out black at all, and is almost they way it looked many years ago. Laryn said she had never seen me without gray hair. Most the kids at school wondered what happened to my "red spot". The comment that interested me the most is "Mr. Wells, did you die your hair?".

2 comments:

Mak Attack said...

Now we are talking Dad! Love it!

Dax and Jen said...

I'm excited to see it with the coloring washed out! Obviously I haven't seen you without gray hair either except in pictures. :)