Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween

We just got back from the family Halloween get together at Peterson's. Lot's of fun when the family is together. Hope to have some pics soon. October is over and the holidays are almost upon us. Laryn's volleyball team will be going to district tournament this week and hopefully on to state. I start basketball practice this week, so now my schedule becomes a little tighter. I just think back to when I was doing this stuff and taking my master's classes and serving as High Priest group leader, and .... I did get my Christmas list out to my family.

My hair color is still hanging in there, but it is a touchy subject around here as Tyra colored her hair last night and she was not a happy camper. I think that she has washed it 5 or 6 times since.

1 comment:

Mak Attack said...

Did Mom use something new? I thought she had that down to a science.